I. About cookies
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that a web server sends to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server whenever the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies can be either "persistent" cookies or "session" files: the persistent cookie will be stored in the web browser and will remain valid until the specified expiration date, unless deleted by the user before the expiration date; session cookies expire at the end of a user's session when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies usually do not contain any information that personally identifies the user, but the personal information we store may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
II. Cookies we use
- for the proper functioning of the site
III. Cookies used by our service providers
IV. Cookie management
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and delete cookies. The methods for managing them vary depending on the browser and browser version. However, you can get up-to-date information on blocking and deleting cookies via the following links:
- Internet Explorer
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.